It’s finally Saturday! To celebrate the fact that we made it through another work week we’ve scoured the internet to find the funniest, coolest, and craziest news in all of Photoshop Land. Here’s a look at the many ways in which Photoshop made waves around the web this week.
- Is Photoshop ruining Lil’ Kim’s career… or vice versa? [Death + Taxes]
- Who knew David Schwimmer would make such an ugly woman? (Okay, we could have guessed, but still….) [BuzzFeed]
- In this tutorial you will learn how to use the spot brush tool to change history. True story. [CollegeHumor]
- MarieClaire claims this is Eva Mendes. Shenanigans! [JustJared]
- Speaking of looking different, Vogue thought Adele could stand a little slimming and smoothing too. [The Superficial]
- For his first web design class assignment a BuzzFeed user gave Whitney Houston a heavenly piggyback ride. Nailed it! [BuzzFeed]
- Twenty-seven creative pics you’ll never believe were Photoshopped! (obvious sarcasm implied) [The Chive]
That should keep you busy for a while! We’ll be back with more disasters on Monday. Have a great Saturday, everyone.