We had an eventful couple of weeks here at Photoshop Disasters, spotting everything from giant smartphones to a chicken-legged Jessica Simpson. We even had another Thing sighting, which always makes our day! Now it’s time to turn our attention to the many ways in which our beloved Photoshop has been making headlines ’round the web. Have a great weekend.
- Model Coco Rocha slams Brazilian Elle for Photoshopping her to look nearly nude. [NYDailyNews]
- A compilation of amazing digitized and Photoshopped Fembots, created by digital maestro Michael Oswalds. [BuzzFeed]
- 18 Images You Won’t Believe Aren’t Photoshopped. [Cracked]
- People Magazine’s “Most Beautiful People” issue has a special section featuring stars without make-up or Photoshop. We think Zooey Deschanel still looks pretty good here. What do you think? [BuzzFeed]
- Is this model a real-life Barbie doll, or is it a Photoshop hoax? You decide. [Styleite]