Welcome to your weekend! This week we featured some real doozies, from an unrecognizable Eva Longoria, to an unrecognizable Mark Wahlberg, but the biggest disaster had to be the one-armed, one-legged Vogue China model. Poor girl. If we were her, we’d leave that image out of our portfolio.
Now it’s time to take a look at some other great sites which have featured Photoshop news recently. Enjoy.
- Model Chrissy Teigen asks fans to Photoshop a new background behind her. (Thanks to our Fail Challenges, we know PsD readers could do better than these guys, but we’ll give them an A for effort.) [BuzzFeed]
- Proof that we’ve been manipulating photographs since long before Photoshop was even invented! In this famous shot of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln’s head was placed on South Carolina politician John Calhoun’s body. [NYDailyNews]
- Fashion Behind The Scenes: Models Are Made. This short video is a great reminder that it takes a village to make models look as good as they do. Thanks for the link, Remy. [YouTube]
- Clever Photoshop parody of “Dewey Defeats Truman” photo mocks CNN’s Healthcare announcement blunder. Our reader Chris would also like to point out the disastrous finger…. [HuffPost Comedy]
- The persistent ”Back To The Future” Photoshop hoax resurfaces. [BuzzFeed]
- What I’d Do With Photoshop in Real Life [Smosh]