What a week! Between pointing out the knee-less Banana Republic model and the shark-mouthed Viva! girl, we’ve been making viral waves all over the web. It’s enough to give any site a big head, but we try to keep it modest here at PsD HQ. After all, we get our best disasters from you, our readers. Thank you to all of you who contribute your disastrous finds every day.
Now let’s turn our attention to the interesting, scary, and hilarious ways that Photoshop has been used elsewhere on the web lately.
- We can all sleep at night knowing that this fanged koala picture that’s been circulating is NOT real. [Huffington Post]
- Funniest Superhero Squirrels [BuzzFeed]
- PsD reader Kelli spotted this Photoshop un-disaster. Looks like somebody forgot to erase those stretch marks…. [Tumblr]
- Office mate we wish we had: he takes a photo of his colleague almost every day, then has a little fun with Photoshop. [Ned Hardy]
- Marie Claire responds to cover controversy, claiming it was an illustration, not Photoshop [Marie Claire]
- Speaking of… here are the 17 Most Bizarre Kate Middleton Photoshops. [BuzzFeed]
- Mariah Carey gets a slimmer waist for her American Idol promo pics. [AOL Music]
- Celebrities Who Should Rock 80′s Hair [Smosh]