Welcome to your weekend! This week on PsD, we were all about looooooong arms, disembodied hands, and Howard Stern’s seeming discovery of the fountain of youth. Also, the PsD readers who participated in our Photoshop Fail Challenge knocked it out of the park yet again with their Madonna creations, and the Ashton Kutcher Challenge from a few weeks ago made a huge splash on Smosh.
Here are some other noteworthy items in PS news:
- PsD reader Lucas alerted us to this scandal involving current Argentinian “It” girl, Charlotte Caniggia. Lucas wrote, “This is a scandal because Charlotte is the “girl of the moment,” and she tried to prove she is not fat via Twitter with a fake photo.” [La Gacenta]
- This post was hugely popular with our Facebook & G+ fans this week: 17 Amazing Paul Ryan Photoshops. [BuzzFeed]
- A new exhibit at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art will showcase over 200 incredibly cool photos manipulated without the use of Photoshop. Worth a look. [DailyMail]
- PsD reader Matt sent us this fun “before & after” link. Check out the last two pictures on the left to see (good) PS at work. [Mexx]
- 10 Pictures of God being a total badass. [Ned Hardy]
- Olympian Mo Farrah Running Away From Things made us seriously LOL. Seriously. [BuzzFeed]
That’s it for this week. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you back here on Monday with more disasters. Don’t forget to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for daily entertainment.