Welcome to your weekend Photoshop linkage. We have had some hysterical disasters on the site lately, including three, count ‘em, three cases of accidental amputation (here, here, and oh yeah, here). We also ogled a big-headed babysitter, and unveiled our first-ever Photoshop Disasters video. Thanks for your feedback on the video, and thank you to all of the readers who send in such great disasters every day.
On to the links!
- THIS is why celebs LOVE Photoshop. [Hurricane Vanessa]
- Lindsay Nohands… is exactly what you think it is. Also, is disturbing. [BuzzFeed]
- Photoshop, before there was Photoshop! Real photos are compared with artist’s renditions, showing that even gorgeous 1950s pin-up girls enjoyed a little help. [HuffPost UK]
- Justin Bieber and One Direction look different, somehow, but we can’t quite put our finger on it…. [BuzzFeed]
- 20 Action Stars In Makeup. Because even tough guys need to feel pretty sometimes. [Smosh]
- Dog Horses are taking over the Internet. You have been warned. [BuzzFeed]
That’s it for this week. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you back here on Monday with more disasters. Don’t forget to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for daily entertainment!