It was a busy week here on Photoshop Disasters! Not only did we call out J. Crew for their most unfortunate blunder to date, but we had a whole slew of graphically-mutated freaks to ogle! First there was this kid with a third eye on her forehead, then a giant-handed bobble-head, and finally, yet another Thing sighting. Good stuff. Here are some other places where Photoshop showed up in the media recently.
- 19 images of Hurricane Sandy that went viral in spite of being totally fake. [BuzzFeed]
- Renowned Photo Retoucher Amy Dresser speaks about the role (and controversy) of photo retouching. [PhotoShelter]
- Thanks to false eyelashes and too much Photoshop, Natalie Portman’s Dior ads get banned in the U.K. [The Gloss]
- Is there something up with Ke$ha’s foot? [CollegeCandy]
- Lucky magazine apologizes for that unrecognizable Britney Spears cover. [The Frisky]
- Awesome animated gif shows the gorgeous Jennifer Lawrence before and after Photoshop. [BuzzFeed]
- 30 Amazing Photorealistic Drawings [Smosh]