PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Here’s a look at what has been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- Clever Photoshop art is “erasing” London. (Thanks, Richard!) [Gizmodo]
- There’s a difference between a mobile site and an app? Who knew? [Clients From Hell]
- How to prank someone using iPhone’s “keyboard shortcut” feature. [Web Humor]
- 5 ads that promoted bad things as being good for you. [Smosh]
- 13 celebrities with Voldemort’s nose. [BuzzFeed]
- Photoshop whiz creates amazing photos to save shelter animals. [KSL]
I know you’ll all be shocked by this news, but some people are saying that this photo from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Vogue spread may have been a teensy-weensy bit Photoshopped. Just slightly. Like, hardly noticeable at all.
Maybe we’re wrong, though. Maybe they’re all just a bunch of self-obsessed vampires, as I’ve always suspected.
Here’s a recap of what’s been happening in Photoshop news and pop culture this week. Enjoy!
- Oscar winners posing with their younger selves. [9gag]
- 22 Most Hilariously Blatant Uses of Product Placement in TV and Movies. [Smosh]
- 5 Absolutely Hilarious (NSFW) Amazon Reviews. [Web Humor]
- Many people seem to think that this year’s HIPA grand prize winning photograph was Photoshopped. What do you think? [PetaPixel]
- “But I made them in JPEG!” [Clients From Hell]
- Wait, celebrities Photoshopping their Instagram pics? Who ever heard of such a thing? [BuzzFeed]