PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Even the guy in the painting behind her is giving her some serious side-eye.
Not only is this bathing suit painted on (and not in a good way), but her arm seems to be cutting right through that picture frame/mantel/whatever.
*slow clap* Bravo.
Thanks for sending this in, Vanee! This image, along with many more monstrosities, can be found here.
Here’s a look at what has been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- Magazine denies giving Prince George a Photoshop makeover. [Today]
- 10 Hilarious Game of Throne Spoofs [Web Humor]
- This guy made the mistake of asking a Photoshop community to remove a cart from behind his shoulder. Naturally, they took things a little bit further than that. [BuzzFeed]
- The Truth In Advertising Act seeks to rein in excessive Photoshop use in ads. [PetaPixel]
- The most intense weight-lifting faces ever. (Most of these would make hilarious Photoshop creations. Just sayin’.) [Smosh]
- What do you mean you can’t read my mind?? [Clients From Hell]
Step 1: Cut a hole in a box. Step 2: Put your model in that box. Step 3: There is no step 3.
Maybe this is one of those magic trunks with a hidden compartment in the floor beneath her, or maybe this model really is missing a leg. But probably not.
Thanks for submitting this image to our Facebook page, Fabio!
“Where are we ever going to find actual children to sit on this swing set? You know I’m not legally allowed to go within 500 yards of a playground!”
“Oh, you worry too much. We’ll just fix it in post and they’ll never know the difference.”
That’s how I imagine this image came into existence.
Thanks for spotting this (here), Greg!