Welcome to your weekend link round-up. This week on PsD, we learned what happens when models overuse their Thigh Masters and corsets. We also had yet another Victoria’s Secret disaster, but apparently, some of Vicky’s models are okay with all that Photoshop trickery (story below), so it’s all good. They can keep messing up, and we can keep calling them on it — everybody wins!
I love a happy ending. Now, on to the links.
- 54 Pics of Stars Before and After Photoshop. (Thanks Delphine) [CollegeCandy]
- A Victoria’s Secret model defends their use of Photoshop in ads. And why not? Being gorgeous all the time in real life must get really boring. (We wouldn’t know.) [The Gloss]
- Taylor Swift (or whomever this is) gets airbrushed to infinity on the cover of Glamour. [BuzzFeed]
- A blogger gets upset that her image was Photoshopped too much (See also: First World Problems.) [HuffPost Style]
- The internet enjoys making fun of Christina Aguilera’s new album cover. [BuzzFeed]
That’s it for this week. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you back here on Monday with more disasters. Don’t forget to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for daily entertainment!