PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Author Archives: bev
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture lately.
- Mariah Carey’s new album cover maaaaaay have gotten just a wee bit of PS help. (Or a ton). [In Touch Weekly]
- Can you edit this without removing anything? [Clients From Hell]
- Hands down, these are the funniest (and weirdest!) Senior portraits ever taken. [Web Humor]
- What’s missing from these pictures of Kim Kardashian in Jerusalem? [The Blaze]
- How to use a B&W layer to adjust the brightness of colors in photos. [PetaPixel]
Poland’s Party magazine seems to be having a little trouble with hands in this month’s issue.
Unless Victoria Beckham’s son Romeo really does have an extra hand coming out of his elbow.
Is that a thumb or a flipper?
These are great! Thanks for sending them in, Mike.
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news recently.
- Lindsay Lohan did a bad job editing her Instagram photo. AGAIN. [The Superficial]
- This is why you can’t Photoshop money. [Geek]
- This is how people edited pictures before there was Photoshop. [Viral Nova]
- 20 of the Funniest Prom Couples Ever Captured On Camera. [Web Humor]
- Watch 8 Photoshop masters try to use Photoshop 1.0. [Mashable]
- Possibly the dumbest client question of all time. [Clients From Hell]