PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Author Archives: bev
Even though these Boba Fett “Suit Up” leggings are geeky-cool, I’m not sure I care for those sharp, jutting calves.
I thought this was an optical illusion at first, but look closely. The gray outline does indeed follow the shape of Boba’s elbow, rather than the natural curve of her calf. Still cool leggings, though.
Found here. Thanks for sending this in, Marnie!
In an article about the Rich Kids of Instagram, the Daily Mail featured this image from someone called Stephanie Scolaro’s Instagram page. Interesting bathroom floor she’s got there. Strangely blurry, don’t you think?
This is Katarína Bezecná, a contestant in the Miss Universe Slovak Republic pageant. Pretty girl, but this image…? The longer you look at it, the weirder it gets.
Even the look on her face is a little like:
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- Uh oh… unretouched photos of Beyonce have leaked online. [Defamer]
- Adobe celebrates 25 years of Photoshop with 60 seconds of artistry. [The Verge]
- This is what Adobe Photoshop looked like 25 years ago. [Venture Beat]
- The 20 Most Awkward Celebrity Encounters Ever Captured On Camera. [Web Humor]
- David Lopera makes celebrities plus-sized with Photoshop. [Bustle]
- Through the Magic of Photoshop: Biden Bidening. [The Washington Post]
- You had me at “Roman soldier waving an animated fiery sword.” [Clients From Hell]
Recently, we all enjoyed this image of the invitation to the 2015 Italian Expo, but apparently we were just scratching the surface! Their Facebook page is a treasure trove of delightful images like this:
Ghost people lounging on giant marshmallow chairs. I think I had a fever dream like this once.
Thank you to Gabriele, Carrera, lgalieni, and everyone else who sent this link in!