Here’s a look at what has been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- What Lady Gaga‘s Versace ads look like without Photoshop. [Jezebel]
- David Walliams pokes fun at Kylie Minogue‘s Photoshopped Australian Vogue cover. [Mirror Online]
- 14 people livin’ the Photoshop fantasy life. [College Humor]
- The new Clients From Hell book 2 is now available for FREE. [Clients From Hell]
- The funniest reactions to that extremely graphic US Airways tweet. [Web Humor]
- 18 Amazing Celeb Portraits Make Out Of Everyday Objects. [Smosh]