PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Author Archives: bev
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- 20 funny Thanksgiving pics and comics that will make you laugh while
enduringenjoying your family this week. [Web Humor]
- Adobe’s got Photoshop running in Chrome, but it won’t be available any time soon. [The Verge]
- Lammily Doll with realistic measurements gets powerful Photoshop makeover. [PetaPixel]
- Michelle Beadle has a lot to say about Kim Kardashian’s Paper cover, including “No talent, desperate, Photoshop.” [TMZ]
- How dare you say I don’t pay my bills just because I don’t pay my bills? [Clients From Hell]
Goddamn it, Target. Really?
“Hi, my name is Target, and it has been 26 days since my last disaster.”
I am 100% certain that there are lots of highly-qualified graphic designers, many of whom are reading this site right now, who would LOVE to work for Target. But no. Instead, they are content to let us mock them on a semi-monthly basis.
Found here. Thanks, Jaymie!