PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Author Archives: bev
It sure has been a while since we’ve had a good “Thing” sighting!
While we couldn’t blow this image up big enough to be 100% certain that there’s a disembodied arm and hand on the counter, we can’t think of what else it could be, either. What do you think?
Thanks for sending this in, Dweller.
Now now, let’s not jump to conclusions; maybe her left leg has been encased in a cast for the past year or so, which would explain why it’s so scrawny compared to her right leg. But probably not.
Looks like somebody got distracted in the middle of making this model’s legs extra-skinny. Oopsie!
Thanks to Lindsey for sending us this classic PS disaster. You can see it online here.
Both of these images were recently submitted to our Facebook page. First, there’s this Hyde Park, CA poster for a pizza joint:
I don’t mean to be judgy, but that is a really weird way to eat pizza!
Then there’s this guy, who doesn’t seem to understand the concept of using a handle:
Hahaha! Nice finds, guys. Thanks to Crystal for the pizza photo and Remy for sending us a link to the ice cream pic on Imgur.
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news recently.
- Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak is the latest celeb to alter her Instagram pic. [Daily News]
- Women Photoshop Themselves With Asian Beauty App. [BuzzFeed Video/YouTube]
- Caitlyn Jenner’s Vanity Fair cover went “light” on Photoshop. (whaa?) [Bustle]
- 18 Face swaps that gave us the giggles (and nightmares!) [Web Humor]
- 25 Parallel World Created By Photoshop Master Michael Karcz. [ISO]
- Can you design a logo with absolutely nothing to go on? [Clients From Hell]