PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Author Archives: Vernon
What do you think, folks? The upper half of this baby looks like it’s actually there, but the right hand of the guy looks like he’s cradling something much larger than this kid. I say PSD because of that. Anyone know who the old guy is?
The way the GA has butchered this child’s appendages, it appears as if he could not produce enough torque to tighten even a single nut or machine screw on that truck he’s cradling, causing us to suggest his next project ought to be an exo-skeleton to help him lift spoonfuls of Kapitan Krunch up to his mouth.
Thanks Bob. The original came from the corner of a box of cheap generic clone of Meccano from Chin.
Yet another one of these fashion shots where you can’t help but wonder what is going on underneath that dress! Because it doesn’t seem to be an optical illusion, and yet I would not be surprised if she lifted up that hem to reveal Penn & Teller and a crapload of mirrors skillfully placed to throw us all off track.
Thanks Markus. You can see the original on the Oasis site.
Obviously, the only available photo of Gustavo for the GA to work with was his high school yearbook pic. The decision to force that pic into this layout instead of simply eliminating Gustavo from the layout explains why there are always enough zebra lingering too long at the watering hole for the lions to target.
Thanks Vinícius. This is an advertising piece for a stage play being presented in a small town called Bebedour.
Why does a translation dictionary need a photo on the cover? Who does that?! Well, whoever you are, I’m betting that’s your girlfriend, so I hope the reward she gave you for making her “famous” was worth all the ridicule we’re giving you now.
Now it’s time to look even further and link you to even more of the Photoshop news we love. Here’s the good, the bad, and the “Wait, what?” ways that photo editing has been making headlines recently.
- If you have ever wanted to see your face (or the face of your favorite celebrity, like Larry David here) on a painting of a Russian general, today is your lucky day! [ReplaceFace]
- West Virginia city council candidate Frances Jackson went waaaaaay overboard with the Photoshop. We’d wish her luck in the election… if we could stop pointing and laughing long enough to speak. [BuzzFeed]
- Iran accidentally used an Internet meme photo in a news story about testing missiles. Forget Waldo; can you spot Jar Jar Binks? [TheAtlanticWire]
- Ten Totally WTF Photoshop Disaster Images [Smosh]
- Conspiracy theorists, this story is for you. Here is a run-down of some compelling new arguments that say the Obama “situation room” photo, among others, have been ‘shopped. [BuzzFeed FWD]