Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- How is this photo of Nicki Minaj’s allegedly fake butt NOT a Photoshop? [Deadspin]
- “Shouldn’t the Google be impressed with my website?” [Clients From Hell]
- Tennis player Roger Federer asked Indian fans to Photoshop him next to the coutnry’s great landmarks. Twitter responded. [The Independent]
- 24 Hilarious pics of people posing with statues. [Web Humor]
- 5 Major plot holes in otherwise great movies. [Smosh]
- 12 Iconic album covers made less awesome by adding Justin Bieber. [BuzzFeed]