Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- A group of “visual artists” decided to Photoshop famous people into non-famous people. The results are laughable, to say the least. Thanks for sending this in, Paul. [The Daily Mail]
- The Funniest People Ever Spotted Riding The Subway. [Web Humor]
- Japan responds to ISIS threats with country-wide Photoshop battle. [The Daily Dot]
- The NRA appears to have used a stock photo to make their rallies seem more diverse. Thanks for the link, Han. [Slate]
- The best “DeflateGate” jokes about the NE Patriots ball scandal. [Web Humor]
- Did Amber Rose use Photoshop in her recent butt-floss pictures? Probably. [Bossip]
- Oh Dad, no. Just… no. [Clients From Hell]