Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- Newcastle asks for fan pictures, promise to Photoshop them into “terrible ads.” [AdWeek]
- One fashion brand takes the “no Photoshop” challenge. Who’s Next? [Time]
- A fashion blogger comes clean about Photoshopping her images. [BuzzFeed]
- 30 of the funniest botched panorama shots ever. [Web Humor]
- Inside The Onion’s ridiculous Photoshop team. [The Verge]
- Your “OMG, that is scary!” client story of the week. This one is way crazy, folks. [Clients From Hell]