Welcome to your weekend round-up of Photoshop goodness. We had some fun images on the site this week, most notably our umpteenth Victoria’s Secret debacle, a completely disastrous white water rafting trip, and a Kohl’s model who is apparently at least a quarter giraffe. Now let’s turn our attention to the many other ways that Photoshop has been used elsewhere on the web lately.
- Speaking of Victoria’s Secret, unretouched photos of VS model Doutzen Kroes have surfaced, and what do you know? She looks amazing sans Photoshop. [Jezebel]
- The “McKayla Maroney is not impressed” meme wins Olympic gold. [BuzzFeed]
- The new season of America’s Next Top Model has a new promotional photo, and it’s chock-full of Photoshop Disasters. [Styleite]
- 20 Awkward Celebrity Twitpics with Fans [BuzzFeed]
- Kim Kardashian tweets yet another “No Photoshop” photo, and the whole world heaves a collective sigh of boredom. [US Weekly]
- 20 Movies Made Better with Pokemon! – [SMOSH]