Welcome to your weekend link round-up! Here are the highlights from the past two weeks here on Photoshop Disasters:
- In last week’s quiz, a whopping 75% of our readers thought they had indeed botched the poor model’s hand in yet another Victoria’s Secret flub.
- You were all pretty divided, however, about whether or not Levi’s had featured a Minotaur model, or whether she just had a hyper-extended knee. Some of you also thought this bizarre Levi’s ad was meant to be artistic, rather than screwed up, but we’re still not so sure about that.
- One thing we could all agree on? This Dexter poster is scarier than the actual show.
Now, on to the links from other funny and interesting sites:
- Tom Hanks and other male celebrities who look surprisingly great as women. [BuzzFeed]
- IKEA “regrets” removing that woman from Saudi versions of their ads. [BBC News] (Thanks, Rh, Dani, and everyone else who sent this story in.)
- In “Please eat a motherlovin’ cheeseburger” news, Numéro Photoshops out a scrawny model Karlie Kloss‘s ribs to make her look slightly less emaciated. Just slightly, though. [Fashionista]
- The Internet Responds to the U.S. Presidential debate. [BuzzFeed]
- “Oh, the kidneys are connected to the… thigh bone! Wait, that’s not right.” Health Department Apologizes For Inaccurate Anatomy Posters [ABC News] (Thanks, Stephanie)
- 20 Harry Potter books J.K. Rowling wrote for adults. [Smosh]