This week on Photoshop Disasters we featured not just one, but two disasters involving professional basketball players. We also had a good debate over whether Jackie Chan has had his arm detached for advertising purposes. Then we spent some time floating just above our air mattress while enjoying a good book. You know, the usual.
On to the links!
- A Polish casket maker is under fire for (badly) Photoshopping half-nude models onto coffins in his advertising. (Thanks, Gwen) [NY Daily News]
- Think you know how to use Photoshop? Check out what this artist can do (video). [BuzzFeed]
- 15 images that look Photoshopped, but are totally real. [MSN]
- Celebs Before and After Photoshop. [BuzzFeed]
- 25 Incredible Photos from History. Serious goosebumps. [Ned Hardy]
- Can Photoshop be beaten? New technology says yes. [The Huffington Post]