It was a bad week for magazines here on Photoshop Disasters! This week, Who magazine amputated their cover model’s arm, poor Jessica Chastain got majorly chopped on Marie Claire, and Cosmopolitan featured the grossest (and funniest) layout disaster ever. Now let’s take a look at some other PS-related news from around the web.
- 7 Pop Stars Who Love Turkey! [BuzzFeed]
- Christina Aquilera is retouched and unrecognizable. (Thanks, Adrian M.) [El Mundo]
- Is the “Human Barbie” real, or Photoshopped? [International Digital Times]
- Why you never ask 4chan for Photoshop help. [BuzzFeed]
- A local ABC channel mistakenly airs an R-rated Photoshopped book cover on live TV. [BuzzFeed]
- Keira Knightley has surprising take on Photoshopped boobs. [Express.co]
- Check out our awesome e-book! [Photoshop Disasters]
- 20 Funniest Skrillex Photoshops [Smosh]
- CLIENT: Could you photoshop it so that I look like less of an asshole? [ClientsFromHell]
That’s it for this week. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you back here on Monday with more disasters. Don’t forget to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for daily entertainment. Our November Photoshop Challenge starts Monday!