This week on PsDisasters, we had a “Honey, I Blew Up The Baby” moment, we debated about whether digitally adding a skull-crushing sombrero to Gwen Stefani was a conceptual disaster or a psd, we took the world’s weirdest trolley ride, and Gucci gave us the best Christmas gift ever: A flamingo disguised as a handbag model. It was a pretty good week! Now, let’s cap it all off with some fun links from around the web.
- Last weekend we issued a Quiz asking our readers if this Longchamp image was a disaster or not. 51% of our fans thought it was a psd… until model Coco Rocha herself responded with a behind-the-scenes image! Verdict: Not a disaster. [Styleite]
- Male celebs Photoshopped to look like women. Why? Because boobs, that’s why. [The Chive]
- The Worst Photoshop Fails of 2012… almost all of which you saw here on PsDisasters first. [Business Insider]
- 25 eerie compilations that mix World War II images with modern-day scenes. Chilling. [List25]
- A Tumblr artist decided to “clean up” Frida Kahlo’s iconic facial hair. Fans were not amused. [BuzzFeed]
- Nicolas Cage ”As Every Character in The Hobbit” is every bit as creepy and funny as you’d imagine. [BuzzFeed]
- Clients From Hell released a free guide to freelancing in 2013 – Highly recommended.
- 24 Hilarious Obama Photoshops – [Smosh]