Hi, all! Here on PsD, this was the week of bad hand jobs. Wait, that came out wrong.
Let’s start over. This week we featured two cases of gigantic hands, which we’re sure would make “Thing,” our unofficial site mascot, very proud. We also listed our top 10 best disasters of 2012, so it was a pretty full week, in spite of the fact that we spent most of our time
drinking celebrating the holidays. Let’s see what else has been happening in Photoshop news.
- Nancy Pelosi gets caught ‘shopping some late-arriving female House Democrats into their official photo. Her excuse: “What? It was cold out.” [Yahoo] (Thanks, Richard)
- Is “Upside-Downing” the new Planking? (Ugh, we hope not) [BuzzFeed]
- This candid photo of JWow’s rear inspired her to issue a video rebuttal. Haha, rebuttal. See what I did there? [The Superficial]
- Xinhua Photoshops Li Keqiang, and what do you know? People noticed. [Shanghaiist]
- The Best of “Can Someone Photoshop The Sun Between My Fingers?” [BuzzFeed]
- File this under “Random… but strangely amusing:” Celebs Riding Invisible Bicycles. [Caveman Circus]
- “Make it more subtle, but try to have it pop too.” [Clients From Hell]
- Surprising Things Celebrities Do To Themselves To Look That Good. [Smosh]