This week we learned that Barack Obama is distantly-related to Stretch Armstrong, whom we also suspect is the father of this Romwe model, though we can’t back that up. We also saw Romeo Beckham learning to “bend it” like his dad, and we had some fun toying with Kanye and Kim in our latest Photoshop Fail Challenge. Let’s see what else was happening in Photoshop Land this week.
- Jennifer Lawrence told Letterman that someone Photoshopped a “90-year-old butt” onto her body. [ET]
- Katherine McPhee got a new eye color for the cover of Lucky magazine. [The Wow Report]
- Check out this Photoshop-Before-There-Was-Photoshop fail from 1954. [BuzzFeed]
- 14 intentionally weird Photoshops in advertising. [BuzzFeed]
- Internet crackpots are saying the Newtown school shooting was staged, and they’re using a “Photoshopped” picture to make their case. [BoingBoing]
Programming note: We have received this Christian Mingle advertisement from SO. MANY. READERS, and we love it. Really. Unfortunately, this image is just too small for us to feature as a full post here on psdisasters, but we agree with you, this lady looks like an alien. We decided to add it to this week’s Link Round-Up to acknowledge your collective PsD-spotting prowess. Nice work, everyone! Thanks for sending it… now please stop. ;)