In case you didn’t notice, it was bikini week here at PS Disasters. First we had this gorgeous lingerie model, who would be a perfect 10 if it weren’t for the fact that she has some kind of a paw instead of a hand. Then we featured Alien Barbie, whose belly button was tragically lost in a freak airbrushing accident. In other news, though we couldn’t agree how to spell Courteney Cox’s name, we all agreed that she looked a bit like a porpoise in this ad, albeit a porpoise with fabulous hair.
On to the links!
- What is Sad Tom Brady Doing On His Vacation? [BuzzFeed]
- Celebrities Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, and others have claimed unflattering photos were a result of bad Photoshopping (not run-of-the-mill cellulite and other human “flaws”). [HuffPost Celebrity]
- Video: The Photoshop Effect. [YouTube]
- Another reason to love the Internet: Someone uploaded a picture of this dog to Reddit this week, and the memes and Photoshops immediately started pouring in. Cute! [BuzzFeed]
- How much Photoshopping is too much? [Benchmark]
- Is Jessica Alba’s InStyle cover a PSD? [HuffPost Style]
- You might have noticed that we’ve been having some trouble with our Facebook page this week, but never fear, we’re working to resolve the issue ASAP.