Welcome to your weekend link round-up! This week on PsD, we featured a phantom Edward Norton, a model with a thigh in the wrong place, and really stinky cologne ad, among other things. Let’s see how else Photoshop has been used around the web lately. It can’t be worse than these disasters… or can it?
- The 29 Most Important Face Swaps of All Time. [BuzzFeed]
- Conservatives deny turning trains ‘Tory Blue” in promotional photo. Thanks for the link, Jordan. [Huffington Post Canada]
- The Best of the “Surprised Patrick” Meme. [Smosh]
- Sichuan Newspaper Apologizes For Photoshop Disaster. [Shanghaiist]
- Copywriters just copy stuff, right? [Clients From Hell]
- 15 soothing Cinemagraphs That Will Give Your Brain A Break. [BuzzFeed]
- HuffPost picked up our Victoria Beckham story. [Huffington Post Style]