Welcome to the link round-up! Let’s start with a quick recap of some of the highlights from the past week here on PS Disasters. First, we did a little ghost hunting while searching for a new apartment. After that, we moved on to inappropriate touching in a kiddie pool, which isn’t nearly as sexy as it sounds. In fact, that disaster went to 11 on the old Creep-o-Meter, but it was still pretty funny.
Finally, we wrapped things up with a good, old-fashioned Thing sighting. Oh hey, and speaking of thing sightings….
- 15 Celebrities With Cartoon Lookalikes [Smosh]
- Client: “Make it kickass.” Umm, okay? [Clients From Hell]
- This guy’s Instagram is filled with images of him Photoshopped into celebrity’s pics. (And yes, we want him to be our new BFF.) [BuzzFeed]
- A new app promises to instantly “Photoshop” your”flaws.” In related news, I recently found out that my nose is enormous. [Business Insider]
- A U.S. government agency plumps up a child to prove a point about obesity. [Jezebel]
- The latest Kardashian family photo is hilariously over-edited, as usual. [Elite Daily]