Here’s a look at what has been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- Clever Photoshop art is “erasing” London. (Thanks, Richard!) [Gizmodo]
- There’s a difference between a mobile site and an app? Who knew? [Clients From Hell]
- How to prank someone using iPhone’s “keyboard shortcut” feature. [Web Humor]
- 5 ads that promoted bad things as being good for you. [Smosh]
- 13 celebrities with Voldemort’s nose. [BuzzFeed]
- Photoshop whiz creates amazing photos to save shelter animals. [KSL]