Here’s a look at what has been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- Magazine denies giving Prince George a Photoshop makeover. [Today]
- 10 Hilarious Game of Throne Spoofs [Web Humor]
- This guy made the mistake of asking a Photoshop community to remove a cart from behind his shoulder. Naturally, they took things a little bit further than that. [BuzzFeed]
- The Truth In Advertising Act seeks to rein in excessive Photoshop use in ads. [PetaPixel]
- The most intense weight-lifting faces ever. (Most of these would make hilarious Photoshop creations. Just sayin’.) [Smosh]
- What do you mean you can’t read my mind?? [Clients From Hell]