Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- A Utah high school Photoshopped students’ yearbook photos to show less skin. The community was not pleased. Thanks, Richard! [Smosh]
- The president of Malta got a little help from Photoshop, and nobody minded. [Daphne Curuana]
- For instant hilarity, just draw on some eyebrows. [Web Humor]
- See the women in famous paintings get the Photoshop treatment. [BuzzFeed]
- Or you can stick that flute where the sun don’t shine. How about that? [Clients From Hell]
- Anne Taylor Loft has a too-detailed explanation for their recent Photoshop disaster. [CNN]