Happy Mother’s Day weekend! It was a busy week here at PS Disasters. Between this guy’s tiny T-Rex arms and this model’s snap-off leg, we had no shortage of head-scratching moments. I won’t even get into why this lady was sitting on a leg-shaped baguette, because I’m still mystified.
Speaking of mystifying, off to the links we go.
- 20 Disturbing Animal-Human Face Swaps. [Smosh]
- “I’m no expert, but you should trust my expertise in these matters.” [Clients From Hell]
- 10 Trippy Photos Edited Before Photoshop. [BuzzFeed]
- Awesome Celebrity Bobbleheads. Thanks, Remy. [Imgur]
- Most Embarrassing Celebrity Twitter Pictures [About Web Humor]
- Adobe announces a new “Subscription Only” business model for their creative software line. [Mashable]
- PsD readers sound off on Adobe’s decision. What do you think? [PsD Facebook Page]
Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you back here on Monday with more disasters. Be sure to join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for daily fun and entertainment!