PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
This image from Bath & Body Works is similar, except that it is made with Photoshop in about thirty seconds, doesn’t look remotely like sand, ignores perspective, and represents the impermanence of employment.
Thanks to Lauren!
- Picture of a customer, to show that we actually have customers.
- Picture of a customer using a computer (to reassure people that that is the best way to use this website.)
- Customer should be female, because men are useless.
- Customer should be old.
- Not that old.
- She should be senior, and be full of life, but wrinkly, but smiling.
- Less jowls please. 9% fewer wrinkles.
- Her hair is too kempt. Is kempt a word? More unkempt please.
- Hey this laptop isn’t even turned on!
- Is she left-handed? Is that good?
Original is here. Thanks to Amelie!
Dlisted has the goods, thanks to Civiside and Michelle!