PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
- Picture of a customer, to show that we actually have customers.
- Picture of a customer using a computer (to reassure people that that is the best way to use this website.)
- Customer should be female, because men are useless.
- Customer should be old.
- Not that old.
- She should be senior, and be full of life, but wrinkly, but smiling.
- Less jowls please. 9% fewer wrinkles.
- Her hair is too kempt. Is kempt a word? More unkempt please.
- Hey this laptop isn’t even turned on!
- Is she left-handed? Is that good?
Original is here. Thanks to Amelie!
In a move sure to surprise even herself, Mischa Barton has lent her appearance to Tyrone, a purveyor of fine Dollar General quality undergarments. Ms Barton, who is usually associated with less diffusion-ish brands, declined to answer our phone calls made to random numbers in the LA area code.
Dlisted has the goods, thanks to Civiside and Michelle!
Not only do Iran’s missile pictures reveal a shocking gap in that nation’s ability to use the clone tool, our patented Extra-Contrast-O-Vision shows how clumsy they are at comping. Presumably the third missile didn’t go off and rather than trying to relight the touchpaper they resorted to Photoshop.