Thanks for sending this in, Blackarrowpro.
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
It’s a good thing this “Fashion Sexy MS Black Short Hair Personality High Temperature Wire Wig” can withstand high temperatures, otherwise whatever melted her chin and fingers might do some real damage.
On a side note, is anyone else suddenly humming “I Ran” by A Flock of Seagulls?
Found here. Thanks for sending this in, Eldie.
Regardless of your skills and experience, an attractive résumé is an important part of finding work.
Like my mother used to say, if you can’t be talented, you might as well look good. Of course, she would then take a look at me, sigh, and wonder what we were going to do in my case. Luckily for me, there’s a MightyDeal to cover for my gross deficiencies.
Featuring 90 high-quality professional résumés and cover letters (15 templates each), this bundle is half off at a mere $19. Hurry, it’s only on for a few hours longer.
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture news this week.
- How is this photo of Nicki Minaj’s allegedly fake butt NOT a Photoshop? [Deadspin]
- “Shouldn’t the Google be impressed with my website?” [Clients From Hell]
- Tennis player Roger Federer asked Indian fans to Photoshop him next to the coutnry’s great landmarks. Twitter responded. [The Independent]
- 24 Hilarious pics of people posing with statues. [Web Humor]
- 5 Major plot holes in otherwise great movies. [Smosh]
- 12 Iconic album covers made less awesome by adding Justin Bieber. [BuzzFeed]