Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- Vince Vaughn and co-stars pose for idiotic stock photos you can have for free. [Adweek]
- You won’t stay longer for no extra pay? How unprofessional! [Clients From Hell]
- Justin Bieber clears up those Photoshop rumors. [MTV]
- 18 of the funniest business cards you’ve ever seen. [Web Humor]
- Jumping ship from Photoshop to Pixelmator; A switcher’s guide. [Lifehacker]
- Lily James denies Photoshop is to thank for her tiny Cinderella waist. [FoxNews]