Ironically, Chanel‘s tag line for these images is “A new definition of perfection.” Indeed.
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST HITS
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS GREATEST FAILS
Model Chrissy Teigen seems to be missing something in her chestal region….
Oh, don’t act like you weren’t staring there anyway.
What do you think, is this a Photoshop disaster, or just a necessary nip-removal? (“Won’t someone please think of the children?!”) H/T E! Online.
P.S. Here’s what Miss Teigen has to say about this cover via Twitter:
Well, there you have it. Mystery solved!
Here’s a look at what’s been happening in Photoshop and pop culture this week.
- Further proof that Kim Kardashian edits her Instagram pics. [The Mirror]
- Just because I approved it doesn’t mean I like it. [Clients From Hell]
- 5 Creative Dads Who Are Winning At Photoshop. [Web Humor]
- Is it really so bad to Photoshop your dating site profile picture? [The Frisky]
- Model sends head shot to photo editors in 26 different countries, gets back 26 different standards of beauty. (Thanks to Zack and everyone else who sent this in!) [Cosmopolitan]